Conversion Enhancement and Usability Testing for Maximum ROI
Web users have a lot of choices when they visit web sites. The choice do they make most often is to leave. Close examination of the stats from most websites reveal that most users exit the site without ever going past the landing page.
Research shows that anytime a visitor has to make a mouse click to get to a call to action, about 50% of them leave. They read only a fraction of the content they see. In today’s’ internet it’s a necessity for businesses to make their web sites more more useful and more actionable.
My approach to web design integrates usability into every stage of development ::
- Discovery. I offer analysis to determine- Who is your primary audience? What are your audience’s preferences? What decisions do you want them to make? What’s your competition doing?
- Information Architecture. I design features and interactivity. Define technical and database specifications and implement user interfaces.
- Copywriting. I offer copywriting services to provide usability elements. Optimize headlines and subheads, calls to action, button text and more.
- Interface Design. I organize content for “at-a-glance” comprehension. Create intuitive navigation and dynamic menus.
- Usability Testing. I optimize and personalize user experience based on user feedback.
- Real Time SEO Analysis. I use real-time analytics data to track performance of various elements such as images, videos or text.
- Conversion Enhancement. I improve the conversion rate of new or existing sites and use proven tactics to optimize landing pages.
Contact me now to see how I can improve your web site’s usability and convert visitors into leads and sales. ©Larry Bartley